Despite the risks, I love eating straight cookie dough. I can't help it! I've tried to break the habit but it's easier said than done. Due to my love of all things cookie dough, I have recipes for chocolate dipped cookie dough balls, chocolate chip cookie dough filled cupcakes, etc. Here we have chocolate chip cookie dough brownies (I know: drool).
These were so good. And what really put them over the top was the ganache topping. Sinful.
1 box Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix
1 pouch Betty Brocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
12 oz. semi sweet chocolate
3/4 cups heavy cream
6 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking plan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed. Pour into prepared pan. Set aside.
3. Prepare the cookie dough as directed.
4. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto the brownie batter and press down slightly.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a tookpick comes out almost clean. Cool completley.
Chop the chocolate (or use chocolate chips).
Heat the cream and butter just intil it begins to simmer.
Pour over the chopped chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stil until smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
Pour the ganache over the cooled brownies, spead and let stand until the ganache has set (very important).
Cut and serve (preferably in a bowl with vanilla ice cream!)